Jenny Pasqualini

Marketing Specialist

Jenny grew up in Northern Virginia. After about 10 years of moving around the U.S. she moved back to NOVA in 2015. She currently lives in Purcellville with her 4 kids- 15, 13, 9 and 6. She spends 80% of her free time running them around to sports and activities throughout the area. The other 20% is spent catering to Sir Charles and Ava, her extra-large mastiff dogs.

Jenny received her Associates degree from Lane Community College in Eugene, OR. She received her B.S. in Communications from Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, PA (about an hour north of Pittsburgh). She has spent the last 7 years in a variety of marketing roles in several different industries.